Friday 18 November 2011

The one with MY BIRTHDAY!

Salam.

I am no longer 20, no longer 21, I am 22. Much wiser, I hope. What say u? Nevermind, don't answer that.

Anyway, my birthday falls on November 8 which was a Tuesday this year. Was excited I finally get to celebrate with my family in Singapore but unfortunately Mother wasn't feeling well at that time. :'( But it's okay, there's always next year InsyaAllah. So, this is how I celebrated my birthday.

Handsome sang me Happy Birthday via skype exactly at 12am. Such a sweetheart. But then he ate that ice cream in front of me. Grr. 
What's this? Jeng jeng jeng.
Jeng jeng jeng.
Tadaaaa! Out of all the cakes at Ben & Jerry's, I chose the Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Cake. And let me tell you, it was DELICIOUS. I think the best ice cream cake I've ever tasted. Oh and comel kan the cow? hehe. Orang yang rapat je tau I like cows. Cute cartoon cows like this. I don't think real cows are cute, but definitely delicious. Haha!

And that pretty much sums up my 21st birthday. InsyaAllah, many more years to come. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment