Saturday 20 August 2011

The one with RAYA 2011.

Salam.

Hello lovelies! Can you believe it? It's almost Raya! *chicken dance* It feels like just yesterday we started fasting.                              
                       (Okay, tipu.-_-) 

Point is, Raya is coming and I just cant wait. I'm sure you guys cant wait as well. D'urh! New clothes, we get to go back to our hometowns, and the best part? New vain pictures to upload on facebook! (Jyeah! finally get to change my profile pic) Lame? I'm aware. 

But apart from all that, the real reason why I'm so excited about THIS Raya?..is cause it's my first Raya wearing the hijab :) For those of you who don't know, I just started wearing the hijab April this year.

                     *selit cerita pasal Hijab* 

It was a big change. (ok, understatement) It was a HUGE change, but it just felt right. I was thinking about wearing the hijab for so long so what else was I waiting for? Next thing I know, I just walked out the door wearing it and am still wearing now. Alhamdulillah :) Will tell you all in detail about my Hijab journey (lol) next post okay! Promise! Excited nak share Raya pics ni! hehe. 

Back to Raya, I'm just really excited to see our family portrait this year. Will definitely post it nanti! But before that, I'd like to share some pictures from our past Raya's. Btw, I look different every year. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Heh. -__-

 First Raya with the whole family in 3 years (2010) 

My mother's side of the family :) 

 Raya (2009) 

           Check out my hair! Dyed it red the night before! lol.


Raya (2008) Crying cause we can't celebrate with Papa, Mama, Iris and Ria



I skipped a couple of years. Haha. This was WAY back when we were living in New York. 

So that's it for now! Wait for my Raya 2011 picture! hehe. Salam and Goodnight :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment