Saturday 10 December 2011

The one with my CURRENT PLAYLIST.

Salam.

Hello lovelies! Not gonna write much. Just wanna share my current playlist. Helps me cope with my emotions at the moment. 

1. Foolish - Ashanti
2. Selfish - Asia Cruise
3. Love is A Losing Game - Amy Winehouse
4. The Way That I Love You- Ashanti
5. The Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
6. Over You - Daughtry
7. Skyscrapper - Demi Lovato
8. Stan (Feat Dido) - Eminem
9. Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
10. The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore - James Morrison
11. Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake
12. Never Again - Justin Timberlake
13. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
14. Better In Time - Leona Lewis
15. Take a Bow - Leona Lewis
16. Smile - Lily Allen
17. Lollipop - Mika
18. Roses - Outkast
19. The Fall - Pixie Lott
20. Don't Want To Try - Frankie J

That's all for now!
And yes yes, I know some people mesti cam " baik pergi amek wudhu and solat or berzikir. Lagi tenang"
Yes, very true. 1) My time of month 2) I do berzikir.
So peace out peeeps! Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment