Thursday 29 September 2016

The one where you GUESS WHO'S BACK!

*que Eminems song* 

"Guess who's back, back again?! Dewi's back! tell a friend!" 

*ends career in hiphop* 

I'm back, hyped and missed writing soooooo much! I've decided to keep this blog and my youtube channel (Life of a Dewi) linked so you get the best of both worlds! 

Now it's been like 2 years since my last post, so before we move on, A LOT of things have happened! So here's a quick catch up marathon to what you've missed. 

CATCH UP MARATHON: 

1. I previously mentioned it in my last post that Handsome (we're calling him Mel now cause you know, I'm grown up already. lol. ) and I got married in September 6, 2013. 

2. I was pregnant with our first child, Ariana Adzalea and delivered her on 
September 10th, 2014. 

3. Now 2 years later, am currently pregnant with our second child, 
due early quarter next year. Yay!

And that basically sums up the last 2 years-3 years of my life. haha. 

Planning to blog about my pre/during/post pregnancy details with Ariana just to share for those who are expecting, planning or just wanna read how it was like. 

Till then! 

Love, 

DD. 



No comments:

Post a Comment